Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10113 E Blue Lake Rd, Harrison
Red Horse Mountain Ranch is a summer ranch resort and a member of the National Dude Ranchers Association. 559 acres of pristine meadows and timber surrounded by over 300,000 acres of Panhandle National Forest. Main lodge has 9000', 8 separate cabins and owners retreat. Numerous developed trails. Blue Lake Creek rows through heart of the valley. There are numerous seasonal recreational opportunities including lake and golf close by.
- MLS® #17-5856
- Square Footage9,000
- Square FootageOwner
- Year Built1975
- TypeFarm & Ranch
- Sub-TypeF&R Over 20 Acr
- FeaturesHorse Facility, Level, Open, Sloping, Southern Exposure, Steep, Wooded
- ViewMountain, Territorial
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Lawn, Open Patio, Partly Fenced, Satellite Dish, Spa/Hot Tub, Pool, Above Ground
- Lot DescriptionCommercial
- RoofComp Shingle
- ZoningMixed Use Comm
- Address10113 E Blue Lake Rd
- Area09 - Chain Lakes/Harrison Area
- Zip Code83833
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric, Microwave, Washer
- HeatingForced Air Furnace
- StoriesMulti Level
- DistrictKootenai - 274
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Beutler & Associates
The information being provided by the Coeur d'Alene MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.