Bookshelves Belong in an Organized Home
Bookshelves are for more than just books, and using them to their fullest potential will help your home get and stay organized. They come in all sizes and styles and can be used in almost any room type for the following items.
- Board games, puzzles, and DVDs
- Photo albums and favorite pictures
- Small potted plants or containers with pet items like leashes and toys
- Catchall containers for items such as vehicle keys or cell phone accessories
- Baskets with phone books, address books, or pens and notepads
- Decorative containers with household items such as remotes and flashlight
Even if your home is short on closet and cabinet space you can stay organized by using bookshelves as sturdy, and often very beautiful, pieces of functional furniture.
Tip Provided By Jenn Schilling, Attain Organization