Exquisite mountain retreat, just 19 easy miles to downtown Cd'A and 37 miles to Spokane International Airport! Quality craftsmanship & attention to detail in builder's own upscale home with end of the road gated privacy on 27 pristine acres. Beautiful views of the famous Palouse. Nature lover's paradise with resident herd of deer & visiting wildlife of all sorts. Main level living, large rooms, flowing floor plan. Breathtaking great room focal point is a massive floor-to-ceiling stone fireplace with 13' custom crafted red fir mantle. Soaring 19' ceilings, double doors to outdoor living space on a wrap around covered 1300 sf composite deck. Master suite features an Apollo 240 gal indoor heated spa! Priced far below replacement cost. Extensive list of features and amenities at Supplement.Builder's own custom home with attached 3-car finished garage, and detached 40x60 finished and heated shop with three 12x12 overhead doors. Forested setting on 27 private acres, mostly sloping, with a gated driveway and southern views. Adjoins 135,000 acres of Inland Paper Company forest land which is available to the public for recreational use. Offered for sale at less than today's replacement cost.
- 4,442 SF with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths on main level.
- Vaulted 19' ceiling in the great room.
- Walnut double speakeasy entry doors.
- Hickory and Walnut flooring.
- 450+ SF of Knotty Pine wainscoting.
- Six panel solid core Knotty Pine doors.
- New Home Innovation custom controlled lighting.
- Security system, inside and outside.
- Custom iron rails inset with artistic wildlife panels.
- Coffered ceiling detail.
- 99 recessed can lights.
- Custom tile insets in hardwood flooring.
- Massive floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace.
MASTER SUITE is open and spacious, with luxurious private granite and tile private bath, double vanity, Apollo heated 240 gallon recessed spa, and walk-in closet.
KITCHEN features a 6-burner Electrolux gas range, granite countertops and Maple cabinetry. There's a breakfast bar, planning desk, Insta-hot water, big windows & pretty southern view.
UPPER LEVEL has loft overlook, full granite wet bar, game room, family room, 3rd full bathroom and home theater with surround sound (currently in use as a bedroom.)
GARAGE houses 3 cars with additional space. It's finished and insulated with hot and cold water, central vacuum and freezer plugs.
- Fully automated electric gate system with intercom.
- Propane gas BBQ hook-up on back deck.
- 1,300 low maintenance composite wrap-around deck.
- Custom fence with removable panels.
- Stamped concrete walkways.
- Concrete lawn curbing.
- Rain gutters and downspouts with electric ice melt.
- 40-year composite roof on both home and shop.
- Decorative timber web gables on front and back.
- Hardi-plank siding with cedar & stone accents.
- RV pad with dump station and electric plug hook ups.
- Small pond on lower acreage attracts a multitude of wildlife: elk, deer, bear, moose, turkey, cat.
220V power; three 12x12 overhead doors; full bathroom with shower; laundry hook-ups; overhead heat; surround sound system; loft storage; built-in storage cabinets.
- Bryant 2-stage 98% efficient furnace.
- Electric forced air heat pump with propane back-up.
- Kinetco whole house water filtration system.
- RFS high performance wood burning fireplace heat system, duct fan blows hot air to 8 floor registers.
- Central air conditioning.
- Gentran emergency back-up generator system.
- Lawn sprinkler system with WiFi controls.
- Two wells, 1.5 and 8 GPM, with a 3000 gallon buried cistern.
- Private fire hydrant that pulls water from cistern.
- 1,500 gallon septic system.
- French drain system around perimeter of the home.
- Lawn sprinklers and drip lines with Wi-Fi controls.
- 80 gallon hot water heater.
500 gal propane tank leased from North Idaho Propane.
Automated gate shared with 1 neighbor: $200/yr.
Road maintenance agreement: 7 neighbors at $300/yr.
Road will be freshly graveled in 2019.
Hughes Net satellite internet.
19 miles to downtown Coeur d'Alene.
37 miles to Spokane International airport.
5.5 miles to Sun Up Bay boat launch.
19 miles to Kootenai Health Medical Center.
20 miles to the Coeur d'Alene Costco.
16 miles to Circling Raven Gold Club.
16 miles to Coeur d'Alene Casino Resort and Spa.
3 miles to trash & recycling drop at Sun Up Bay.
5.7 miles to Worley Fire District fire station.
The information being provided by the Coeur d'Alene MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.