LARGE PRICE REDUCTION FOR THE 4TH OF JULY! Perfect Sustainable Property w/ Reliable Source of WATER, Alternative ENERGY, Year Round FOOD PRODUCTION & SAFETY. This property has it ALL! Massive 2,522sqft EARTH-BERMED DOME House & Guest Suite (4 beds & 2.5 ba) provides the Ultimate Protection from a Socio-Economic Collapse! Rushing Carr Creek flowing thru providing possible Hydro-Power w/a high-end 10kw Grid-Tie Solar System for power when the grid fails! Home is ON the GRID. Two year old Backup 15kw GENERATOR. Powers the entire house plus optional grow lights in the Walipini (heated) GREENHOUSE to grow food all year! Huge 10ft deep POND for fish? TWO HUGE GARDENS & pasture for critters! Barn for Chickens and Goats. Lower Concrete Cold Room Storage! SEE EXTRA INFO for DETAILS!INTERIOR IMPROVEMENTS
1. Built soffit in living room to delineate between wall and ceiling.
2. Removed old wallpaper border in kitchen and painted kitchen, adjacent living room wall, hallway, and bathroom.
3. Installed curtain rod on beam between living room and sun room to provide privacy for wall of cathedral windows.
4. Dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, and stove/oven included, if desired.
5. Installed stepping stone path to access earthen roof.
6. Installed overhead manual crane in barn.
7. Made path through forest from pond to creekside and made a landing for fire pit and seating area overlooking mountain stream.
8. Space above two car garage converted into studio apartment with full bath. Current rental income is $700 per month. Apartment has its own address, 345 Homestead Loop, and accompanying mailbox.
9. Seven plus forested acres of marketable timber.
PRIVATE WATER SOURCE
10. Year-round, crystal clear mountain stream with cistern and submersible pump sends water to house where it goes through a sediment filter and ultra violet purification system. New UV power source and lamp in last six months.
11. $20,000 Walapini climate-controlled greenhouse for year-round food production.
12. Mature cherry, apple, pear, and plum trees. Raspberry bushes and rhubarb patch.
13. Pond for raising Tilapia or catfish as a renewable food source.
14. Honda water pump to fill pond included, if desired.
15. Hydronic heating system supplemented with centrally located wood stove.
16. New triple walled stove pipe installed on wood stove.
17. Outdoor woodshed holds 6 cords of firewood.
18. Installed indoor firewood rack in utility room; holds .5 cords.
19. Seven plus forested acres for firewood.
20. Earth-bermed house helps keep it warm in winter and cool in summer with minimal
21. Ultra low power bill due to large solar array. Excess solar-generated electricity sold back to grid.
22. Seamless, imperceptible transition to backup solar batteries when grid power goes down.
23. 15KW Generac generator comes on line as a back-up to charge solar battery bank during long grid outages.
24. World-wide communications Amateur Radio equipment and antenna included.
BUNKER/FALLOUT SHELTER OPPORTUNITIES
25. Earth berm construction of house provides for conversion into a bunker or fallout shelter.
26. Fully concrete lined root cellar/cold storage is a ready-made bomb/fallout shelter.
GARAGE AND RV PARKING
27. Deep 2 car garage.
28. Wall heater in garage plumbed to 500 gallon propane tank.
29. Deep, covered carport with full RV hook-ups.
30. Great covered deck on back of house for entertaining, spa/hot tub, bar, picnic table.
31. The property has access by road to front and back/top.
32. Topography provides ample opportunities for a firing range.
33. Like-minded neighbors.
The information being provided by the Coeur d'Alene MLS is exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.